Texas Alcohol and Drug Testing Service, Inc. is on a mission; to lead and assist companies in developing and managing a drug-free workplace.
When it comes to illicit drug use in the workplace, small businesses carry the heaviest of the load. Forty-four percent of illicit drug users work for small companies. Small companies often do not have the resources or systems in place to reduce the threat.
That’s where TADTS can step in to help lead the smallest of companies in implementing a comprehensive drug-free workplace program.
TADTS Drug Free Workplace Services includes:
- Written company policy
- Supervisor training
- Employee education
- Referral information for Substance Abuse Professionals
- Designated Employer Education Program
- Drug testing and formal Employee Assistance Program referrals
- Nationwide network of collection sites
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratory Analysis
- Laboratory Supplies
- Medical Review Officer
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- 24/7 on call service
- Toll Free Customer Service
- On-site Drug and Alcohol Testing Service
- 24 hr. Turnaround on most Negative Test Results